In today’s competitive world, running a business successfully is a highly challenging task. The long-term growth of any business depends on several factors, and most important is that all of them revolve around the customers. You need to identify the marketing strategies to fuel your business growth. Here are some of the current trends in marketing strategies in 2018:
- Personal Branding: These days the personal image is very much necessary to promote the brand of your company. Branding yourself makes your company more trustworthy in discovering what you are going to represent.
- Website: Your website tells all about your company and lies at the centre of company’s digital marketing efforts. You should choose the right design for your web page, and it should be neat, easy to read and understand, and of course attractive.
- Social Media: These days you cannot ignore social media. You have to handle social media for the successful growth of your business. As it helps to reach out to more customers, around 10% of the budget is allocated to social media.
- Content Marketing: Content marketing helps in building an audience, and that result in increased revenues, lower cost and thereby making the venture profitable.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): This helps in making your site more visible in search engines and gets you more traffic. The strong SEO makes your website link with the keywords mostly used to search your products or services.
- Call Box: The call box provides Multi-touch and Multi-channel strategy to generate qualified sales leads reaching target customers. It also boosts conversion rates with prospective sales and this is how callbox can help your business.
- E-mail Marketing: It is a potential strategy for ROI and costs just nothing to execute. It’s not just about sending e-mails to subscribers, but the campaign should be personalized to make it useful.
- Contests and Giveaways: You can encourage marketing efforts through contests and giveaways as people love contests and giveaways.